GEM Plastics - A Division of ASI
GEM Plastics was founded in 2004 and began extruding plastic in 2005. Numerous expansions have followed since the beginning. Our second extrusion line was added in 2008. Our third extruder came on line in the summer of 2015 and our fourth line came on line in July 2016.
The current building was expanded to 75,000 square feet in 2011 with new offices and conference room added. GEM Plastics was recently expanded an extra 150,000 square feet of additional manufacturing and warehouse space.
GEM Plastics Offers:
• FLEXIBILITY in textures, thicknesses, lengths, widths, colors and multiple polyolefins – HDPE, HMWPE, LDPE & PP.
• ADDITIVE capabilities including antimicrobial, flame retardants, antioxidants, stabilizers and UV protection.
• CUSTOM resins for applications requiring different stiffness properties, chemical resistance, anti-static characteristics high-impact resistance, vandal resistance, slip resistance, durability and thermoformability.
• MULTIPLE INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS ranging from food, medical and marine to chemical tanks, playgrounds, outdoor furniture, lockers and flooring.
• GEM’S EXCLUSIVE post-production capabilities that can include and integrate: – CNC-machined stainless steel and steel components – Metal powder coating – Plastics finishing including cutting, routing and others processes.
Combining experience, dedication, and technology with the state-of-the-art equipment... makes it a GEM!
- Flexibility in textures
- Additive capabilities
- Custom resins for applications
- Multiple industry applications
- GEM'S EXCLUSIVE post production capabilities
53 Clary Connector, Eastanollee, GA 30538