Boy's & Girl's Club of Toccoa-SC
In every community, boys and girls are left to find their own recreation and companionship in the streets. An increasing number of children are at home with no adult care or supervision. Young people need to know that someone cares about them.
Boys & Girls Clubs offer that and more. Club programs and services promote and enhance the development of boys and girls by instilling a sense of competence, usefulness, belonging and influence.
Boys & Girls Clubs are a safe place to learn and grow ? all while having fun. It is the place where great futures are started each and every day.
- Community-based and building-centered.
- Provide a safe, affordable place for young people during non-school hours and during the summer.
- Led by paid, trained youth development professionals.
- A chance to play, have fun, laugh and learn.
- Opportunities to build new skills that raise each child?s belief that he or she can succeed